Saturday 10 January 2015

Bedtime Stories

Bedtime stories, meaning spending all morning 'til 4 p.m. all cozied up in bed, my fluffy sheltie beside me, holding a fresh cup of coffee between my hands, listening to mellow indie electro playlists on Songza, browsing and writing stories, as the dimmer and dimmer daylight squeezes its way from the semi-opened blinds onto my stone walls. At this point, you could say I'm completely useless to the world, but that's just for a few more days. Then I'll be back fully charged. To study. At two Cegeps simultaneously.

Who wears heels in an alley? I do! Can I also recall that no one poses so sexy in haute couture on public bathroom sinks except for Alexander Wang models. I'm just a tad less provocative.
With the deep plunging hem of this minimalist Japanese couture gem (the cut and design are so on point!), it only felt right to pair it up with the slightly longer silhouette of a midi skirt, its flowiness balanced out with a structured tote. Wearable just about anywhere too.   



Photos: Dahye Jung (blog look update!)
Sweater: Japanese couture, vintage
Shopper: Asobio
Heels: Zara

Enjoy!
Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katia Houle

vibrancyblog.blogspot.com