Monday 15 December 2014

Woodwork

Clearly I had a little too much fun taking these. But really i'm just reflecting the magnificence of the location.  
Yesterday was my Christmas piano concert! I played a piece called Liebestraum by Liszt for which I am in love. It falls into the romantic period and has a lyrical and heartwarming melody. For those who are relatively new to classical music, I recommend listening to this one. This timeless masterpiece is right away appreciated. 
As for ze outfit, I decided to give a rather feminine flare to some edgier pieces. If I had worn the same biker jacket and buckled booties with, let's say, some black leather pieces, it would instead have given this badass-motor-chick vibe. It's not your typical color scheme either. Mixing cream and olive is a less traditional way to wear your neutrals palette, but then of course topping it off with black accessories.  










Credits to VP Photography :D
Everything from Zara

Enjoy!

Katia 

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit! Especially those boots! You can never go wrong with Zara

    http://mrfrankiejunior.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Katia Houle

vibrancyblog.blogspot.com