Saturday 27 December 2014

TamTam

No matter how intense your social life is, always remember that Christmas is the time to cozy up with family and relatives and enjoy the simple, traditional life. There are little kids in my family, and they really helped me unleash the inner child in me when I played and teased them. It's still crazy how we were all once so young and carefree. Christmas always reminds me of it through the smell of freshly baked homemade pie, familiar and peaceful carols, and... PRESENTS MUAHAHAHA. I'll never get over the excitement of tearing open my gifts. No one will. 
On this chilly evening I remind everyone in their cozy beds, protected from the harsh weather, of beautiful and not too sweaty Sundays in summer, when the eccentric population of Montreal would bring out their tam-tams and gather, dance and soak up some rays. It just makes sense to throw on some lightweight and colouful pieces of clothing. 







Pictures: the lovely Dahye

Silk cami: Topshop
Glasses: Urban Outfitters
White leather shorts and bag: Zara
Heels: my mom's

Enjoy!
Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katia Houle

vibrancyblog.blogspot.com